Friday, March 22, 2013

Hong Kong - 5 Days / 4 Nights Itinerary


My family went to Hong Kong for a vacation last February.


P2042135024e

Although I frequent this place, I seem to never get tired of it. Hong Kong always has something new to offer each time I visit. Such a dynamic city worth coming back to!

The weather was just right at that time – not too cold but not too warm. I actually got to wear clothes that I enjoy sporting when going around town.


P2021978090e

As we wanted a more relaxed trip, I listed down just a few places to visit per day. With that, we can have a relaxed and unhurried pace.


Here’s what our itinerary looked like.

Day 1:
Reminiscing childhood at Hong Kong Disneyland
Bargain hunting at Mongkok

Day 2:
Lunch at Chung’s Cuisine at Stanley Plaza
Enjoying the seaside atmosphere at Stanley Bay
Finding cultural treasures at Stanley Market
Mall hopping and shopping at Causeway Bay

Day 3:
Finding inner peace at the Ten Thousand BuddhasMonastery
Strolling around the New Town Plaza complex
Dinner and shopping at Tsim Sha Tsui

Day 4:
Appreciating nature at Nan Lian Garden
Joining in prayer at the Chi Lin Nunnery
Going around Plaza Hollywood

Day 5:
Lunch at Wired Cafe
Last minute shopping and grocery hunting at CausewayBay
Dinner at Hong Kong International Airport


P2032033016e

P2011680130e

I’ll be going into the details of our Hong Kong trip in the succeeding posts so watch out for it!

2 comments:

  1. I wanna visit Hongkong soon! I'm sure gonna wait for your future posts here. hope you could also visit my blogsite and exchange links. cheers! :)

    Jan Ashlee
    pinoybreakaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hong Kong is really a great place! :)
      Sure, no problem. I can add your blog to my list.

      Delete